This is the second design in a range of designs titled 'Elements' (Earth and Air will be coming in 2020!) Click here to see Water.
This design titled 'Fire' has been stitched using new variegated silks from Paint-Box threads (but could be stitched in DMC Stranded Cotton or Coloris threads, skein amounts are provided in the kit).
The variegated silks really give the impression of the movement of the flames and red and gold beads have been added to the centre to add some depth.
If stitched in variegated threads each one of these designs will be unique as everyone cuts the thread in different places and/or stitches the chart in a different order.
The image in purple in the gallery on this page was stitched on 14 count in variegated purples by my sister, I think it looks great!
Please Note: all our charts are for COUNTED stitching and are not printed onto fabric.
- The Finished design size is 29 x 27cm (11.5 x 10.5 inches)
- The Full Kit contains the chart, colour key, instructions, fabric, needle, threads and seed beads.
- The 'Chart Only' Kit contains the chart, colour key and instructions.
- The Number of Thread Colours used is 3. We recommend Paint-Box Threads Variegated silks for this design but can specify other manufacturers thread codes on request, please contact us for details.
- The Fabric Count for this design is 18 count Aida.
All our designs are created by Debbie Harding, Copyright © DoodleCraft Design Ltd.