Here is a new example of a design in our Tribal Art range (if anyone has a better name for it please get in touch!)
We have two versions of this design available; one stitched in the beautiful threads from Paint-Box Threads and the other stitched in DMC stranded cotton (Click here to see the DMC version).
This design is stitched predominantly in Blackwork with a touch of cross stitch.
Please Note: all our charts are for COUNTED stitching and are not printed onto fabric.
- The Finished design size is 40 x 40cm (15.5 x 15.5 inches)
- The Full Kit contains the chart, colour key, instructions, fabric, needle and threads.
- The 'Chart Only' Kit contains the chart, colour key and instructions.
- The Number of Thread Colours used is 13.
- The Fabric Count for this design is 16 count Aida.
All our designs are created by Debbie Harding, Copyright © DoodleCraft Design Ltd.