Our original 'Year in Flowers' designs have been given a facelift this year! Each month's design now not only shows the flower of the month but also has a Bee motif and the background colour is one of the colours for that month.
These designs are stitch in cross stitch and blackwork embroidery.
The Carnation is the flower for January.
The Violet is the flower for February.
The Daffodil is the flower for March.
The Daisy is the flower for April.
The Lily of the Valley is the flower for May.
The Rose is the flower for June.
The Larkspur is the flower for July.
The Gladiolus is the flower for August.
The Aster is the flower for September.
The Marigold is the flower for October.
The Chrysanthemum is the flower for November.
The Narcissus is the flower for December.
These designs can be stitched as standalone pieces or as part of the full Year in Flowers, click here to see the full year.
Please Note: all our charts are for COUNTED stitching and are not printed onto fabric.
- The Finished design size is 13 x 17cm (5 x 7 inches)
- The Full Kit contains the chart, colour key, instructions, fabric, needle and threads.
- The 'Chart Only' Kit contains the chart, colour key and instructions.
- The Number of Thread Colours used varies for each design. We recommend DMC Stranded Cotton for our designs but can specify other manufacturers thread codes on request, please contact us for details.
- The Fabric Count for this design is 18 count Aida.
- There are some fractional stitches used in this design.
All our designs are created by Debbie Harding, Copyright © DoodleCraft Design Ltd.