Although sometimes seen as old fashioned we prefer to think of our Sampler as a good introduction to what is possible in Cross Stitch. The design is inspired by our daughter’s love of butterflies.
Historically samplers were used as training and experience for young stitchers and we see this as a great opportunity to learn and provide a text template for other future projects.
Please Note: all our charts are for COUNTED stitching and are not printed onto fabric.
- The Finished design size is 35 x 32cm (13.5 x 12.5 inches)
- The Full Kit contains the chart, colour key, instructions, fabric, needle and threads.
- The 'Chart Only' Kit contains the chart, colour key and instructions.
- The Number of Thread Colours used is 17. We recommend DMC Stranded Cotton for our designs but can specify other manufacturers thread codes on request, please contact us for details.
- The Fabric Count for this design is 18 count Aida.
All our designs are created by Debbie Harding, Copyright © DoodleCraft Design Ltd.