This version of our popular Dragon Chessboard, was featured on our Hochanda programme and is slightly different to the original version and has all the playing squares designed to look like dragon scales. It comes with the option of either gold highlights on the dragons and board or silver highlights.
Click here to see the original version which has different blackwork patterns in each square.
Please Note: all our charts are for COUNTED stitching and are not printed onto fabric.
- The Finished design size is 40 x 40cm (16 x 16 inches)
- The Full Kit contains the chart, colour key, instructions, fabric, needle and threads.
- The 'Chart Only' Kit contains the chart, colour key and instructions.
- The Number of Thread Colours used is 16 which includes four metallic colours. We recommend DMC Stranded Cotton for our designs but can specify other manufacturers thread codes on request, please contact us for details.
- The Fabric Count for this design is 18 count Aida.
- There are some fractional stitches used in this design.
All our designs are created by Debbie Harding, Copyright © DoodleCraft Design Ltd.
How to Personalise your Games Board
We can add a message into the border which can be personalised to celebrate an event or time that is personal to you or the people you wish to create a unique gift for. Marriages, births, anniversaries, special birthdays, prizes etc. the choice is yours.
When you order a personalised kit we can amend the border to include text of your choosing up to 30 characters over 2 rows, please note that a border which contains a message will be a little wider than those that do not.
Obviously bespoke kits require some additional effort in creation so there is a slight price difference between the standard and bespoke options, however we have kept this as low as we can. The price for a customised Full kit or a customised 'Chart Only' is an addition of £15 to the standard price
Please allow an extra week for delivery of bespoke kits and charts.
How to Order a Personalised kit
Place your order by selecting the custom option above from the variants offered then send an e-mail to email@example.com quoting your order number in the title. In the body of the e-mail please quote you name and the wording you would like included into the border.