The Daisy is the flower for April.
This beautiful design is stitched in cross stitch with a blackwork border and can be stitched as a standalone piece or as part of the full Year in Flowers, click here to see the full year.
Please Note: all our charts are for COUNTED stitching and are not printed onto fabric.
- The Finished design size is 13 x 17cm (5 x 7 inches)
- The Full Kit contains the chart, colour key, instructions, fabric, needle and threads.
- The 'Chart Only' Kit contains the chart, colour key and instructions.
- The Number of Thread Colours used is 19. We recommend DMC Stranded Cotton for our designs but can specify other manufacturers thread codes on request, please contact us for details.
- The Fabric Count for this design is 18 count Aida.
- There are some fractional stitches used in this design.
All our designs are created by Debbie Harding, Copyright © DoodleCraft Design Ltd.