Here's something alternative to the traditional Advent Calendar - the Advent Clock!! You could use this in conjunction with a treat or just for the fun of counting; you can count up or down whichever you prefer.
This design is stitched in cross stitch and with blackwork backing to the numbers.
This could be used every Christmas and handed down within your family.
This is our version with an angel - great for little girls and we have a version with a bear for either girls or boys.
If you are interested in a countdown for another type of event please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: all our charts are for COUNTED stitching and are not printed onto fabric.
- The Finished design size is 35.5 x 35.5cm (14 x 14 inches)
- The Full Kit contains the chart, colour key, instructions, fabric, needle, threads, the wooden hand and fixings and full instructions for making up the clock.
- The 'Chart Only' Kit contains the chart, colour key and instructions and full instructions for making up the clock.
- The Number of Thread Colours used is 39 including two metallic colours. We recommend DMC Stranded Cotton for our designs but can specify other manufacturers thread codes on request, please contact us for details. We use Kreinik metallic cord for the blackwork.
- The Fabric Count for this design is 14 count Aida.
- There are some fractional stitches used in this design.
All our designs are created by Debbie Harding, Copyright © DoodleCraft Design Ltd.