This design was inspired by a poem from Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, with thoughts of the garden.
This design is mainly stitched in Blackwork embroidery and comes in two colour options for the hands. The Chart Only Kit comes with details for both colour options
Please Note: all our charts are for COUNTED stitching and are not printed onto fabric.
- The Finished design size is 35 x 36cm (14 x 14.5 inches)
- The Full Kit contains the chart, colour key, instructions, fabric, needle and threads.
- The 'Chart Only' Kit contains the chart, colour key and instructions.
- The Number of Thread Colours used is 33 including some metallic threads. We recommend DMC Stranded Cotton for our designs but can specify other manufacturers thread codes on request, please contact us for details.
- The Fabric Count for this design is 18 count Aida.
All our designs are created by Debbie Harding, Copyright © DoodleCraft Design Ltd.