Another collaboration with Paint-Box Threads, this time stitched in their new variegated cottons. Released for what would have been the Knitting & Stitching show 2020 at Alexandra Palace.
Although i have designed and stitched this in blue you could use any of the Paint-Box cotton threads.
Please Note: all our charts are for COUNTED stitching and are not printed onto fabric.
- The Finished design size is 30 x 30cm (12 x 12 inches)
- The Full Kit contains the chart, colour key, instructions, fabric, needle and threads.
- The 'Chart Only' Kit contains the chart, colour key and instructions.
- The Number of Thread Colours used is 1. We recommend Paint-Box Threads to get the finish seen on this design however you could use DMC Stranded Cotton, please contact us for details.
- The Fabric Count for this design is 16 count Aida.
All our designs are created by Debbie Harding, Copyright © DoodleCraft Design Ltd.