This is a popular design showing the pretty chaffinch in all it's glory sitting on a cherry branch in bloom.
The design is stitched in cross stitch with a blackwork border.
This is another example that really illustrates our strapline 'Painting by Stitching'. Maybe you have a photo or image you would like turned into a chart, if so just drop us a line at email@example.com and we can discuss your requirements.
Please Note: all our charts are for COUNTED stitching and are not printed onto fabric.
- The Finished design size is 47 x 29cm (19 x 12 inches)
- The Full Kit contains the chart, colour key, instructions, fabric, needle and threads.
- The 'Chart Only' Kit contains the chart, colour key and instructions.
- The Number of Thread Colours used is 41. We recommend DMC Stranded Cotton for our designs but can specify other manufacturers thread codes on request, please contact us for details.
- The Fabric Count for this design is 18 count Aida.
All our designs are created by Debbie Harding, Copyright © DoodleCraft Design Ltd.