Please add one of these to your basket for each customisation you require i.e. one per project for Cross stitch and one per project for Blackwork kits. Only use this for paying a deposit for customised projects.
If you then decide to order a Full Kit or 'Chart Only' pack of your customised design we will take the deposit off the final payment amount.
What to do:
1. Add the Customisation deposit item to your basket and make payment of the deposit.
2. Prepare an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the order number as the title.
3. In the body of the e-mail provide your contact details and any information regarding the design e.g please remove the background, please add a border. If you think that it would be easier to discuss your requirements, please let me know when would be the best time to contact you.
4. Attach any images to your e-mail and send to us, please ensure that the quality of the images is as clear/high quality as possible. I will contact you back if I have any questions.
What happens next:
1. I will review the requirements and e-mail you a quote for the work and an indication of timescales.The cost of the finished kit will depend on the amount of work required to create the design, for example a design where the work required is to create a chart exactly the same as the image will be cheaper than one where the background is to be removed.
2. If amendments are required to the initial simulation you should e-mail me back with details and I will create a new simulation, please note that the quote may change if there are significant updates to the design along the way.
(We want you to be happy with your finished design so there is no restriction to the number of times we provide updates, although if this were to exceed 10 an additional charge may be applied)
3. Once you are happy with the design I will e-mail you a confirmed price for a full kit and a chart-only kit. Please note that the Full Kit price cannot be provided until you are happy with the final design as the amount of materials may differ if any changes are made.
4. Once you confirm which type of kit you require I will provide you with a link to make payment.
5. Once payment has been received I will dispatch your chosen kit to you.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US either by e-mail to email@example.com or call us on 01333 429597, if we're not available please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as we can.