Stitched on 14 count black aida, this Tiger is a beautiful design to stitch.
A tip for stitching on dark fabrics:
If you are lucky enough to own a light box then you can use this on your lap so that the lights shines up through the fabric and you can see where to place your stitches. If you don't have a light box then try wearing white skirt/trousers of put a white pillow case or something similar in white on your lap and this will help you to see where to place the stitches.
Please Note: all our charts are for COUNTED stitching and are not printed onto fabric.
- The Finished design size is 26 x 36 cm (10 x 14.5 inches)
- The Full Kit contains the chart, colour key, instructions, fabric, needle and threads.
- The 'Chart Only' Kit contains the chart, colour key and instructions.
- The Number of Thread Colours used is 31. We recommend DMC Stranded Cotton for our designs but can specify other manufacturers thread codes on request, please contact us for details.
- The Fabric Count for this design is 18 count Aida.
- There are some fractional stitches used in this design.
All our designs are created by Debbie Harding, Copyright © DoodleCraft Design Ltd.