This design is one of a range that we call Tribal Art (if anyone has a better name for it please get in touch!)
This design is stitched in Cross stitch and Blackwork, there are two options of kits, one has the mane stitched in standard stranded cotton colours and the other has the mane stitched in DMC Coloris threads.
Please Note: all our charts are for COUNTED stitching and are not printed onto fabric.
- The Finished design size is 26 x 30 cm (10 x 12 inches)
- The Full Kit contains the chart, colour key, instructions, fabric, needle and threads.
- The 'Chart Only' Kit contains the chart, colour key and instructions.
- The Number of Thread Colours used is 8 when stitching in standard stranded cotton, 7 if using Coloris for the mane. We recommend DMC Stranded Cotton for our designs but can specify other manufacturers thread codes on request, please contact us for details.
- The Fabric Count for this design is 14 count Aida.
- There are some fractional stitches used in this design.
All our designs are created by Debbie Harding, Copyright © DoodleCraft Design Ltd.